- Home »
Compression Ratio Calculator
Static and Dynamic compression ratio. (considers cam timing and rod ratio)
This calculator will give you the proper compression ratio with a known piston head volume. It will also estimate a dynamic effective compression ratio taking into account the cam timing and rod ratio.
Effective Compression Ratio Calculator
(considers cam timing and rod ratio)
This calculator will give you a dynamic compression ratio taking into account cam timing and rod ratio.
This calculator will give you the proper piston head volume with a known compression ratio.
Convert inches to millimeters or millimeters to inches.
Ring End Gap Calculator
Using this calculator, you can obtain the proper ring end gap requirements for KB Pistons using end gap factors from inside the front cover of the KB catalog or on this website in the tech article titled "Special Clearance Requirements for the KB Piston."
Piston Compression Height Calculator
Use this calculator to get the approximate piston compression height.
Deck Clearance Calculator
This calculator will compute the deck clearance for above or below deck applications.
Engine Displacement Calculator
Find the engine displacement based on stroke and cylinder measurements.
To provide our customers with handy reference guides, United Engine & Machine offers downloadable copies of our product catalogs. Click on any brand you are interested in.
United Engine & Machine is always looking to give our customers a helping hand whenever they need. To that end, we've provided a full set of installation instructions for our products. Simply look up the brand you are installing and download it's installation instructions from the list below.
- Premium 2618 Alloy Series Installation Instructions icon_installation.pdf
- 4032 Alloy Series Installation Instructions fhr_installation.pdf
- Silv-O-Lite Installation Instructions silvolite_installation.pdf
- KB Automotive Installation Instructions kb_installation.pdf
- Claimer claimer_installation.pdf
- KB V-Twin Installation Instructions kb_motorcycle_instructions.pdf
- Tech Talk Tech Talk.pdf Pre-ignition and Detonation
- Oil Ring With Roll Pin Oil ring with roll pin.pdf Oil ring installation with spacer ring or roll pin locator
- Line2Line Instructions Line2Line Instructions.pdf Installation and break-in instructions
- KB MC 4 Bore With Slip In CYL Instructions KB MC 4.00 BORE WITH SLIP IN CYL INSTRUCTIONS.pdf ATTENTION: ONLY FOR 4.00”BORE SLIP IN CONVERSION CYLINDERS WHEN USING THIS PISTON WITH A 4.OO”BORE SLIPINCONVERSIONCYLINDERANDA96”OR 103”ENGINECASE
- AMC Tech Bulletin IC1001 AMC 4.6L Tech Bulletin IC1001.pdf REF: JEEP 4.6L ICON FORGED PISTONS
AMC KB421 Tech Bulletin
AMC 4.6L KB421 Tech Bulletin #KB1004.pdf
REF: JEEP 4.6L KB CAST HYPEREUTECTIC PISTONS
PART NUMBER(S): KB421
BULLETIN FOR: Checking rod clearance