KB Automotive Hyper
Created from a high-silicon aluminum alloy, KB Performance pistons are lightweight to improve throttle response and RPM changes while still being strong enough to withstand high compression and high temperatures. Each piston is engineered with race ready features like high upper compression-ring locations, gas-accumulator grooves, drilled oil returns, and spiral-lock retainer grooves.
KB Performance pistons are available for many popular engine makes and displacements. They also come in a variety of compression ratios to suit your performance needs. Have a look through our catalog and find the piston that meets your needs and wants today!View Products »
- 390 Hypereutectic alloy
- Fully machined crowns and valve reliefs
- Drilled oil drain backs
- Full floating wrist pins
- Triple wound spiral locks
- Over 190 different oversize part numbers
- Applications available with 5/64th and 1/16th ring packs (as noted)
- Lightweight wrist pins available in most applications
- All part numbers available in kits with rings
Below is a list of links where you can download a PDF version of our catalog.
Frequently Asked Questions
Content Coming Soon!